Scandinavian Software Park gathers software engineers at some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world. The Park is founded by Swedish Monterro, a leading growth investor in B2B software.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer who is enthusiastic and passionate about testing and finding innovative ways to speed up the test cycles for Viedoc Technologies to work in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM.
Viedoc Technologies develops and markets software solutions for clinical trials and patient registries as SaaS (Software as a Service). The product Viedoc is a modern and future-proof electronic data capture platform that allows clinical trial sponsors and study sites to easily and securely collect, validate, transmit and analyze clinical study data. Viedoc has been used in more than 1.000 clinical studies in 75 countries with more than 400.000 patients worldwide. The goal for organizations using Viedoc (mainly Contract Research Organisations (CRO), pharma, biotech, medtech and consumer health) is to produce health products in a more time and cost-efficient manner.
More information: https://www.viedoc.com/
- Analyze and test software to ensure that products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards
- Write, maintain, and execute manual tests
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes
- Participate actively in the entire system development life cycle
- Communicate with product developers and technical support specialists on software issues
- Contribute to requirement analysis from a testability point of view
Your Skills and Experience:
- You are self-motivated and passionate about delivering high quality software
- You have an appreciation for both manual and automated testing
- You have an immense attention to detail
- You are pretty good at understanding complex business concepts
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Experience in testing web applications and APIs
- Automated testing experience with Selenium WebDriver
- You can multitask and deal with uncertainty, evolving requirements and time pressures
- You don’t always resort to the tried and tested – you embrace change and find innovative solutions to problems
- You have willingness to learn and self-improve
- You have a good understanding of agile development
- You enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative, fast paced team
- Since the office language is English, you must be accustomed to speaking and writing in English
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- Studying business and developing the SaaS platform on Medical Technologies (MedTech).
- Working agile and being part of one of our development teams across countries and also enjoying a generous working environment with reliable, non-prestigious and humble colleagues who respect customers, each other, and decisions by being responsive, well prepared and punctual.
- Long-term developing your career path on the edge of Microsoft tech stack and related technologies, especially Azure cloud.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get:
- To work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth.
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.