Your Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of real, hands-on experience in web/frontend development in a professional environment working with some of the main frameworks or libraries (Angular).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Angular-centric projects.
- Typescript Redux (Vuex, Ngrx or other Flux pattern works as well)
- Strong analytic skills to process complex requirements to come up with end-to-end scenarios and implications.
- High proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience in Responsive Design.
- Hands-on experience in Web/front-end testing and automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of API integration.
- Knowledge of Web/front-end SDLC and CD/CI processes: Jenkins, SonarQube
- DevOps mindset REST API’s and Swagger/OpenAPI.
- Knowledge with componentization (any experience on WebComponents is a plus).
- Should know how to work with Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You should know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Hands-on experience in Agile projects.
- Banking experience is preferred.
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Should be able a quick learner and adapt to change.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects.
- Ability to work along with team distributed across locations.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned projects.
- Able to articulate well the solution(s).
- Able to work as a team.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You will be:
- At Trapets we want to foster an open and dynamic working culture where we encourage initiatives and sharing of ideas.
- Close collaboration and teamwork are two of our guiding principles which we believe will help us in our mission to provide world leading systems and services to combat financial crime.
- We believe having fun at work is an important contributing factor to our success.
- Working in a modern Scandinavian culture and style office, characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness, friendliness and innovation.
- Meet other software engineer teams from some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.