We are looking for talented and passionately committed agile developers for Trapets – A European expert company providing cutting-edge services and systems for securities trading, anti-money laundering surveillance and compliance – to work in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM. With Trapets, it is important to have a team spirit where we share knowledge, support each other and are driven by development both on the personal level and within the team / company.
Trapets is expanding strongly both nationally and globally and in the role you are given the opportunity to contribute to the company’s continued development. Trapets is characterized by commitment, creativity and team spirit where you will be an important piece of the puzzle in the development of our products and its profile.
More information: https://www.trapets.com/
Your Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of real, hands-on experience in web/frontend development in a professional environment working with some of the main frameworks or libraries (Angular).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Angular-centric projects.
- Typescript Redux (Vuex, Ngrx or other Flux pattern works as well)
- Strong analytic skills to process complex requirements to come up with end-to-end scenarios and implications.
- High proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience in Responsive Design.
- Hands-on experience in Web/front-end testing and automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of API integration.
- Knowledge of Web/front-end SDLC and CD/CI processes: Jenkins, SonarQube
- DevOps mindset REST API’s and Swagger/OpenAPI.
- Knowledge with componentization (any experience on WebComponents is a plus).
- Should know how to work with Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You should know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Hands-on experience in Agile projects.
- Banking experience is preferred.
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Should be able a quick learner and adapt to change.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects.
- Ability to work along with team distributed across locations.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned projects.
- Able to articulate well the solution(s).
- Able to work as a team.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You will be:
- At Trapets we want to foster an open and dynamic working culture where we encourage initiatives and sharing of ideas.
- Close collaboration and teamwork are two of our guiding principles which we believe will help us in our mission to provide world leading systems and services to combat financial crime.
- We believe having fun at work is an important contributing factor to our success.
- Working in a modern Scandinavian culture and style office, characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness, friendliness and innovation.
- Meet other software engineer teams from some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.