We are looking for experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, who is enthusiastic and passionate for quality and testing software, to join our talented and fast growth team in HANOI, VIETNAM.
Trapets is a market leader in providing cutting-edge RegTech SaaS solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance. Trapets’ services simplify advanced monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening, to surveillance of money laundering, terrorism financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance including detection of insider trading and market manipulation.
At Trapets, it’s important to have a team spirit where we share knowledge, support each other and are driven by development, both personal and within the team / company.
More information: https://www.trapets.com/
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
- Analyze and test software to ensure that products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards
- Working together with PO/PM for requirements and test-specifications. Verify test plan and testability
- Working closely with development team under the whole development process, working agile and support continuous delivery
- Creating test plan, test cases, support functional testing, story testing, scenario and usability testing and exploratory testing
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes
Your Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of QA theory and methodology
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering high quality software
- Good at understanding complex business concepts
- Experienced in using Postman for API-testing
- Understanding of SQL / relation database / programming (is a beneficial)
- Well time-managed, careful and have an immense attention to detail
- Familiar with Agile development environment
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- At Trapets we want to foster an open and dynamic working culture where we encourage initiatives and sharing of ideas.
- Close collaboration and teamwork are two of our guiding principles which we believe will help us in our mission to provide world leading systems and services to combat financial crime.
- We believe having fun at work is an important contributing factor to our success.
- Working in a modern Scandinavian culture and style office, characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness, friendliness and innovation.
- Meet other software engineer teams from some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world.
What will you get:
- To work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth.
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.