Scandinavian Software Park gathers software engineers at some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world. The Park is founded by Swedish Monterro, a leading growth investor in B2B software.
Not all heroes wear capes
Most would agree that universities and colleges are quintessential to a well-functioning society. However, with their inherent operational complexity and large size, they are some of the most difficult organizations to run efficiently. This is what TimeEdit has set out to rectify. We are on a mission to deliver the most comprehensive suite of resource management tools for the higher education sector. We are currently the fastest growing provider in the industry and are expanding our organization at a rapid pace.
With the market transitioning away from legacy monolites, Excel spreadsheets and home-grown has-beens, the TimeEdit Engineering team plays a pivotal role in defining the next generation of resource management tools for universities across the globe. To accelerate our growth journey, we are looking for another set of capable engineering hands to join our team and develop the EdTech applications of tomorrow.
More information: https://www.timeedit.com/
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- At a minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of React and / or NodeJS experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, CircleCI, MongoDB is helpful, but not required
- Great communication skills; fluent in English, verbal and written
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- Develop and plan some of the most critical and exciting EdTech projects
- Help shape the engineering culture, practices and policies at TimeEdit
- Be part of a larger Engineering team delivering cutting edge EdTech SaaS solutions to ~600 000 daily users
- Together with the leadership team help grow TimeEdit into a global market leader in the RMS space, including the addition of multiple new products, acquisitions, localization and support for new integrations
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get:
- To work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.