As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
- Continuously work with team and company leadership to develop our agile processes, workflows and tools to make sure our culture and employee satisfaction is as cutting edge as the products we like to build.
- Analyze user stories and product requirements and help write acceptance criteria.
- Design and execute test plans and strategies.
- Provide feedback, communicate and triage bugs and failed tests to the relevant PMs and engineering teams.
We believe you are an individual who can and wants to contribute with your own ideas and challenge our way of thinking. We believe that you enjoy “blank canvas” problem solving and consider yourself a self-starter. We are a company with high ambitions and we believe that you have them too.
Your skills and experience:
At minimum, you need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent.
- Having solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience of testing web based or SaaS products.
- A strong understanding of automated testing, scripting, and tooling, such as Selenium or Playwright.
- Solid experience of modern best-practices for user acceptance testing including working with end users.
- Great communication skills; fluent in English, verbal and written.
Will be advance if you:
- Experience with performance testing, API-testing, accessibility testing.
- Experience with EdTech or resource management / scheduling products.
Why you’ll love working here:
You will be:
- Develop and plan some of the most critical and exciting EdTech projects.
- Help shape the engineering culture, practices and policies at TimeEdit.
- Be part of a larger Engineering team delivering cutting edge EdTech SaaS solutions to ~600 000 daily users.
- Together with the leadership team help grow TimeEdit into a global market leader in the RMS space, including the addition of multiple new products, acquisitions, localization and support for new integrations.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.