Scandinavian Software Park gathers software engineers at some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world. The Park is founded by Swedish Monterro, a leading growth investor in B2B software.
We are looking for talented and passionately committed agile developers for Viedoc Technologies to work in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM. Viedoc was born with the vision to innovate the pharma industry with a new game changing web solution. This we do with our in-house developed, innovative system, Viedoc™ which is built on the latest techniques and trusted technologies.
More information: https://www.viedoc.com/
If you have passion for technology and creativity and want your daily effort to really make a difference, this is the place to be!
As a senior system developer focusing on .NET and the web, you will:
You will develop, design and implement functionality in close cooperation with the product owner, with a strong focus on usability, reliability and quality. We work in an agile manner and believe strongly that small cross-functional teams empowered to make decisions and move fast are the best way to achieve our goals. This is a stunning opportunity for a passionate developer who hopes to work on and deliver game-changing solutions with other passionate people in a fun and inspired environment.
- Develop, maintain, and document web systems using current technologies and best practices.
- Understand and pursue the product vision and roadmap, as determined by the Product Owner.
- Engage in rapid and iterative development practices.
- Interact with team members to identify challenges and solutions, share and receive knowledge and skills, and continually improve team processes.
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core
- DevExpress XPO / Entity Framework
- At least 3-5 years of experience in web-based system development
- Experience in Agile methods, software development lifecycle management, continuous integration, and build and release management
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience working in Azure DevOps and Git
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably Azure, would be plus
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience from the MedTech industry and/or knowledge in clinical trials
Your Skills and Experience:
- At a minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent.
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Used to working in teams but also independently and have no problems moving freely in the stack and probably have an area you are stronger in.
- Have experience with Rest-API, microservices and cloud-based solutions.
- It is an advantage if you have experience of the financial market or have worked with Regtech / Fintech.
- Have excellent and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Have ability to learn quickly and manage yourself independently.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experienced in leading a development team is an advantage.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- Studying business and developing the SaaS platform on Medical Technologies (MedTech).
- Working agile and being part of one of our development teams across countries and also enjoying a generous working environment with reliable, non-prestigious and humble colleagues who respect customers, each other, and decisions by being responsive, well prepared and punctual.
- Long-term developing your career path on the edge of Microsoft tech stack and related technologies, especially Azure cloud.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Flexible working hours: From Monday-Friday, NO OVERTIME.
- 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance: Best healthcare plan cover for employees and their children.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.