Scandinavian Software Park gathers software engineers at some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world. The Park is founded by Swedish Monterro, a leading growth investor in B2B software.
We are looking for talented and passionately committed agile developers for Trapets – A European expert company providing cutting-edge services and systems for securities trading, anti-money laundering surveillance and compliance – to work in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM. With Trapets, it is important to have a team spirit where we share knowledge, support each other and are driven by development both on the personal level and within the team / company.
At Trapets, you get the opportunity to work at a company with continuous profitable growth and which for the fourth year in a row has been named a Gazelle Company by Dagens Industri. Each year the award is given to the fastest growing companies in Sweden.
More information: https://www.trapets.com/
Do you want to contribute with us to the benefit of society and work to combat financial crime?
As a Full-stack .Net Developer, you will:
You will contribute to the development of our Core platform InstantWatch, which takes place in close collaboration with the business. At Trapets, we build robust and scalable SaaS-based solutions where we process large amounts of data. In the teams, we troubleshoot, do profiling and performance optimization. We further develop, code and implement new platform functionality and ensure that the overall solution architecture is maintained and developed. If there is an interest in taking more responsibility, we welcome it, as in the long run we have more roles to fill.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At a minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent.
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Used to working in teams but also independently and have no problems moving freely in the stack and probably have an area you are stronger in.
- Have experience with Rest-API, microservices and cloud-based solutions.
- It is an advantage if you have experience of the financial market or have worked with Regtech / Fintech.
- Have excellent and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Have ability to learn quickly and manage yourself independently.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experienced in leading a development team is an advantage.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- Stepping on developing software as services for Regulatory Finance business in a leading company.
- Working agile and being part of one of our development teams across countries and also working in close collaboration with our business experts.
- Long-term developing your career path on the edge of Microsoft as well as modern UI technologies.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Flexible working hours: From Monday-Friday, NO OVERTIME.
- 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance: Best healthcare plan cover for employees and their children.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.