Scandinavian Software Park gathers software engineers at some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world.
The Park is founded by Scandinavian growth investor Monterro to support their portfolio companies with high-quality software development in Vietnam.
About Monterro: Monterro is the leading B2B software investor in the Nordics, with a mission to turn Nordic software companies into market leaders. With operational experience from successfully developing and running companies such as Pointsec, Episerver, and Orc Software, Monterro actively supports its portfolio companies in all aspects of growth.
- Reviewing and assuring the financial reports of the company complied with Vietnamese accounting regulations
- Making the tax reports and assure the full ranges of obligations to Governmental management agencies.
- Preparing the internal reports related to the financial management of the company such as strategic financial reports, budget reports, cash flow reports, liabilities reports, summary reports.
- Building and operating the financial system safely, minimize the risks for the business.
- Managing and controlling the compliance of financial activities of the company.
- Consulting on other related majors.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing or related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar positions and for European companies. (Having worked for technology companies may be preferred).
- Proficiency in Excel and hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Knowledgeability of Accounting Law, accounting ethics.
- Knowledgeability of Vietnam’s regulations and laws related to business.
- Skills in working with the governmental management agencies
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Requirement in the Chief Accountant accounting certificate and Vietnamese CPA or equivalent certificates.
What you will get?
- Competitive salary well-proportioned with ability.
- Insurance regime: paying over 100% salary, advanced health insurance.
- Adds-on health care packages and sports for employees.
- Nordic cultural working environment: flexible, professional & comfortable (equipped with the modern equipment for work,…)
- Working time: flexible, the management based on work performance.
- Expertise and develop soft skills in a global working environment.
- Other leisure activities: tea breaks, team-outing, summer-trips.
- Other details: will be discussed directly by HR during the interview.