What will you do?
The position as a Quality Assurance Engineer involves working with tests of various products within Pythagoras Web. In close collaboration with Developers and others in the Scrum team. Quality Assurance Engineers primarily work with designing tests and performing regression testing. Being involved and giving feedback on our development-related meetings is also something that the Quality Assurance Engineers will be doing.
The position must design and execute tasks within Pythagoras in a productive and efficient manner based on current objectives, strategies and other guidelines.
Quality Assurance Engineers report to the Head of Product Management.
Quality Assurance Engineers have a lot of internal contacts. The position collaborates with the Scrum team, other employees in the department, with Support and with Developers to achieve current objectives.
Quality Assurance Engineers must ensure that the following tasks are performed in accordance with the internal and external requirements that apply at the time:
- Testing and quality assurance of support and internal development points
- Building test cases – Exploratory testing – Regression testing
- Work in Jira, including writing bug reports
- Tests of various products within Pythagoras Web
- Collaboration with Developers and the rest of the Scrum team
Your skills and experience:
- At least university of engineering education or equivalent
- 5+ years’ professional experience in software testing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Agile methods (Scrum)
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Will be advance if you have:
- Make your own decisions
Why you’ll love working here
You will be:
- Testing software solutions for Property & Real Estate/ Facilities Management in a leading company.
- Solving problems together with a skilled, cross functional team with very helpful colleagues.
- Joining a fast-growing company who aims to triple the number of employees during the next years. Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees to stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.