Pythagoras is looking for full stack Java developers to work in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM.
Pythagoras develops IT solutions and services for managing strategic information within Property & Real Estate and Facilities Management. We also engage in work within Smart Buildings, AR and AI. Using the latest technology, we create solutions and platforms that help our customers digitize their operations.
We work continuously to be an attractive employer. We are a company that believes in the environment and gender equality. With us, you always have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Currently we have development teams in Sweden and Australia, and now we want to further scale our development capacity by finding new, talented colleagues to start up our Next office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
More information: www.pythagoras.se
You will be part of one of our cross-functional agile development teams and work with the development of our property & facility management system – Pythagoras Web. You have a good mindset of production development and you will be involved in enhancing and optimizing existing solutions as well as developing completely new functions closely together with our business people. You are a team player and you will collaborate with the other team members to achieve great goals. You have a broad technical competence and you are easily familiar with new challenges. You are passionate about finding the best solution for any given problem.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Engineering education in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience
- SQL (MySQL)
- RESTful web services
- Agile methods (Scrum)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Will be advanced if you are skilled in:
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You will be:
- Developing software solutions for Property & Real Estate/ Facilities Management in a leading company
- Solving problems together with a skilled, cross functional team with very helpful colleagues
- Joining a fast-growing company who aims to triple the number of employees during the next years
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period
- Annual review and 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic
- Modern working environment