We are looking for Senior Golang Developers to expand our Development team for Outpost24 in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM.
Outpost24 – A leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort. Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
More information: https://outpost24.com/
As a Senior Golang Developer, you will:
You will be part of one of development teams developing high quality tools for our product platform. You will be part of solving the challenges, we are working with. You will also help us integrate new technology that can improve our product or smarter deployment set. Further you will have a huge impact on the product feature set and implementation. If you want to make a difference, have an impact and develop by having highly skilled people around you -this could be the opportunity for you!
What you will do:
- Designing, developing, modifying, implementing, and supporting multiple areas/ software components in the Software stack.
- Ownership of software components.
- Determining root cause for software issues and develop practical and efficient technical solutions.
- Leading task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Taking new challenges with design, analysis and functional verification of new requirements.
- Mentoring Software Developers in skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities.
- Determining process improvements, best practices and develop new processes.
- Being open for consultation on technical know-how.
Your Skills and Experience
- At a minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent.
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Have at least three (03) years’ experiences with Golang development and willingness to learn other programming languages.
- Experience in SQL (PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.).
- Experience in working with Linux.
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage:
- C, C++, Python, Go
- Shell scripting (Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Scalable and high availability systems (Mesos, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.)
- Have excellent and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Have ability to learn quickly and manage yourself independently.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You will be:
- Whatever your role at Outpost24 is, your ideas and efforts are what makes us different.
- Automating cyber hygiene and improving security readiness.
- Working agile and being part of our development teams across countries.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.