Outpost24 is looking for Frontend Java Developers to expand our Development team in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM. Outpost24 – A leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort. Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Outpost24’s values – Knowledge, Innovation and Team – define our corporate culture and our commitment to customers. They influence every aspect of our business and guide us in our ambition to provide maximum value for our customers. By being at the forefront of cyber security through knowledge sharing, training and research, providing innovative and state of the art solutions as well as creating a collaborative environment with customers and partners, we can continue to be an attractive company that strives for the highest potential and to ensure customer success.
More information: https://outpost24.com/
As a Front-end Developer, you will:
At Outpost24, we are committed to developing state of the art technology that is easy to deploy and intuitive solutions in a form of full stack cyber assessment platform. Here you have the opportunity to join an international team working with the future development of security platform and engage as a key player in the success of increasing the functionality in our already awarded application. As a part of the team, you will contribute to architecting and developing our UI built on top of REST API. If you share our vision and are ready to help shape this exciting business, we’d like to learn how your talents can drive excellence in our products and processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Partnering with other UI Architects to continue to drive the development of a modern user interface layer
- Documenting standards and ensuring they are effectively implemented by the development teams and understood by technology partners
- Designing and developing proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
- Providing technical guidance to both local and remote development teams as required
Your Skills and Experience:
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Understanding Material Design ideology and/or experience in mimicking the look and feel of the behavior and components specified in the guidelines
- Working with Custom Elements implementation as specified by W3C or loosely followed implementations by other libraries/frameworks
- Deep understanding of frameworks and their technology and implementations like data bindings, virtual DOM and dirty checking
- Good research and analytical skills for choosing future technology of UI
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, VueJS, React, Ember, Knockout or similar
- Great experience in implementing safe from XSS and other client-side vulnerabilities single page applications
- Deep knowledge of DOM API focused on raw DOM manipulation
- Solid understanding of browser layout engine and reasons causing forced synchronous layout, repaints and reflows
- Ability to write polyfills and normalizers/patches for consistent cross browser behaviour between Edge, Safari, Firefox and Chrome/Chromium
- Good knowledge of CSS (level 4 included) with focus on flex and grid layout and high-performance animations/transitions
- Capability to work with Web standards and implementing features according to these
- Experience with charting and SVG/canvas manipulation libraries such as D3, ChartJS, SnapSVG, Raphaël
- Experience with raw SVG/DOM charts implementation from scratch
- Extensive experience of debugging and profiling single page applications using developer tools
- Using command-line interface in Linux environment
- Knowledge of HTTP and ability to write own client-side API connectors using XHR and fetch
- Good understanding of version control tools and experience with Git
- Good eye for the graphical detail to ensure unified look of newly developed components
- Willingness to learn new things and an innovative mindset
- Team player and positive mindset
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- Whatever your role at Outpost24 is, your ideas and efforts are what makes us different.
- Automating cyber hygiene and improving security readiness.
- Working agile and being part of our development teams across countries.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- To work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.