Scandinavian Software Park gathers software engineers at some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world. The Park is founded by Swedish Monterro, a leading growth investor in B2B software.
We are looking for Frontend Java Developers to expand our Development team for Outpost24 in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM. Outpost24 – A leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort. Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Outpost24’s values – Knowledge, Innovation and Team – define our corporate culture and our commitment to customers. They influence every aspect of our business and guide us in our ambition to provide maximum value for our customers. By being at the forefront of cyber security through knowledge sharing, training and research, providing innovative and state of the art solutions as well as creating a collaborative environment with customers and partners, we can continue to be an attractive company that strives for the highest potential and to ensure customer success.
More information: https://outpost24.com/
As a Front-end Developer, you will:
At Outpost24, we are committed to developing state of the art technology that is easy to deploy and intuitive solutions in a form of full stack cyber assessment platform. Here you have the opportunity to join an international team working with the future development of security platform and engage as a key player in the success of increasing the functionality in our already awarded application. As a part of the team, you will contribute to architecting and developing our UI built on top of REST API. If you share our vision and are ready to help shape this exciting business, we’d like to learn how your talents can drive excellence in our products and processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and developing UI in ECMAScript 2019 (10+), CSS3 v4 and HTML.
- Improving and optimizing existing technology to meet new requirements in terms of quality and time of delivery.
- Work in an agile work environment.
- Work in a team with dedicated developers.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At a minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent.
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Passion for developing secure, beautiful and highly performant UIs.
- Capability of writing UI using modular architecture (IIFE/imports).
- Willingness to learn new things and an innovative mindset.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player and positive mindset.
- Any of the following is considered a merit:
- Java programming knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of browsers graphical internals (painting/layers/layout/reflows).
- Security knowledge and mindset.
- Experience with any JS frameworks (Vue/React/Angular/Ember/Svelte).
- Experience of writing visualizations in D3.
- Writing animations with GSAP.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- Whatever your role at Outpost24 is, your ideas and efforts are what makes us different.
- Automating cyber hygiene and improving security readiness.
- Working agile and being part of our development teams across countries.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- To work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.