Next One Technology is looking for software developers who want to be part of our journey to build new, better ways for how the construction industry works. We are a Nordic company with a strong position in Sweden and Norway and currently on our way to broader internationalization. We build SaaS products that innovate, streamline and digitalize the construction industry processes. At this point we are looking for developers to strengthen our teams around the Next Project and Next Field products.
We work in Agile product teams following the Scrum principles, where we want each team to have (and feel) responsibility and ownership of the products they are developing and maintaining. Currently we have development teams in Sweden and Norway, and now we want to further scale our development capacity by finding new, talented colleagues to start up our Next office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
More information: https://next-tech.com/en/
What will you do?
No matter your exact job position, as a developer at Next One Technology you will be part of a motivated team where it is the team’s effort and result that makes a difference. We have a large customer base and many thousands of active users who expect our products to be the solid tools they need for their daily work – be it in the field somewhere with poor internet connection or in the office.
Together with your team (developers, testers, product specialists/UX, scrum master, product owner) you will develop and maintain our products with high quality and solve the problems put before you. It can be small improvements identified by our customers or internal Customer Operations organization, or major initiatives part of our product roadmap. As a team you have daily meetings, refine your backlog, start and stop sprints and all the things you would expect from an Agile process. You learn from each other, share knowledge and skills, and work on improving your team process. We want you to grow both as a team member and as an individual with your technical skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience of building advanced web solutions and web apps
- A high level of written and spoken English
Good to have:
- Building web app solutions according to the Progressive Web App (PWA) principles
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- GIT-based version control and workflow
- Databases and PostgreSQL
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience from unit tests and automated testing
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You will be:
- Developing software solutions that innovate and streamline the construction industry
- To be a part of a fast-growing company that today have offices in Sweden, Norway and UK, and that is in the process of embarking on a wider international journey
- Work with motivated Agile teams and contribute with your work and experiences and learn from skilled colleagues.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period
- Annual review and 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic
- Modern working environment