What will you do?
No matter your exact job position, as a developer at Next One Technology you will be part of a motivated team where it is the team’s effort and result that makes a difference. We have a large customer base and many thousands of active users who expect our products to be the solid tools they need for their daily work – be it in the field somewhere with poor internet connection or in the office.
Together with your team (developers, testers, product specialists/UX, scrum master, product owner) you will develop and maintain our products with high quality and solve the problems put before you. It can be small improvements identified by our customers or internal Customer Operations organization, or major projects part of our product roadmap. As a team you have daily meetings, refine your backlog, start and stop sprints and all the things you would expect from an Agile process. You learn from each other, share knowledge and skills, and work on improving your team process. We want you to grow both as a team member and as an individual with your technical skills.
The Next Planning product is a 100% web-based solution for both small and large construction companies that want flexible business management and planning with a competent planning tool. It allows our customers to easily produce professional construction schedules that they share with clients, team or subcontractors. Next Planning is a part of the Next portfolio of services, and we are now working on integrating it even more tightly into our combined product to provide great customer value and user experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience of building advanced web solutions and web apps
- A high level of written and spoken English
Good to have:
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- GIT-based version control and workflow
- Writing code according to Clean Code principles
Why You’ll Love Working Here
What we offer you:
- You will be developing software solutions that innovate and streamline the construction industry
- You will be a part of a fast-growing company that today have offices in Sweden, Norway and Hanoi, and that is in the process of embarking on a wider international journey
- You will work with motivated Agile teams and contribute with your work and experiences and learn from skilled colleagues.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period
- Annual review and 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic
- Modern working environment