Matilda is looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
We’re now, for our team at the Scandinavian Software Park in Hanoi, Vietnam looking for you who are passionate about quality and want to be part of an exciting journey empowering a sustainable food service industry. We are empowering a sustainable food service industry by helping food organizations deliver healthy, sustainable meals in a way that improves the welfare of people and the planet.
Matilda – The Food Service Resource Management Platform. The complexities of the food supply, preparation, and delivery chain have meant that operators have struggled to ‘join the dots’ between the multiple processes and stage of their operations. Digital transformation has therefore been harder to achieve than in other B2B industries. The result? A lack of oversight and transparency, leading to decision making that is reactive, rather than proactive. Matilda was born of the need to address this problem – a coherent, intuitive platform that brings all the information you already have into one place, while incorporating additional data that you don’t yet have.
More information: https://www.matildafoodtech.com/
As a QA Engineer:
You will join our R&D team within the Engineering organization and be part of Matilda FoodTech with over 100 employees in Scandinavia. As part of our Engineering organization, which aims to reach absolute world class, you will join a team which lives the following principles.
- Fail fast!
- Understand where you are going before taking the first step
- Make well-informed decisions
- Learn from your mistakes
- Always deliver customer value
This is a great opportunity to grow together with us! We believe that the best results are achieved by working together as a team and therefore value good ability to collaborate with other engineers. Collaboration enables us to increase collaborative learning, which over time gives us better conditions to deliver even better results.
In this role you will:
- Create and run test on our products to identifying deficiencies and risk areas
- Investigate product quality to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Experience with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why you’ll love working here:
What do we offer you?
- Be part in providing high quality software for the FoodTech domain in a leading company.
- What we stand for:
- Health: We believe that through a comprehensive understanding of every aspect of the food journey, from production to consumption, we can contribute to major health improvements for patients, students, citizens – for everyone.
- Sustainability: The way we eat is the number one contributor to climate change. Waste alone accounts 11% of the greenhouse gas emissions produced by the food system. Only when we can take a holistic view of the whole supply chain can we take meaningful steps to improve.
- Digitization: Without digitization, we are blind to the macro and micro aspects of the food chain. Digitization lets us see the big picture, combining data from multiple sources in real time and allowing users to gain insights and make rapid, effective business decisions.
- Take ownership of the product life cycle as well as its business.
- Be part of a company that is now gearing up and working internationally.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.