What will you do?
You will be part of the team building the web portal framework – which integrates with into the main business system – with members both in Sweden, United Kingdom and Vietnam. Together you will discuss architectural design, extend the framework functionality as well as build web applications using the framework. The framework brings a server-heavy approach to building web applications; hence the primary programming languages being Kotlin and Java. The client side of the application is built in React, using Redux and Microfrontends. Knowledge and experience of these is a bonus, as is experience with Angular.
The team is warm and welcoming. They like to engage in architectural design discussions and have the ambition of building a phenomenal and unique web application framework – all the while having fun along the way. The framework has been under development for a few years, which means that the project is quite well underway but at the same time it is small enough so that it is graspable for newcomers. There’s a lot of room for creativity, solution design and teamwork.
- In collaboration with the team, design robust architectural solutions for the framework.
- Write well-designed, robust code.
- Take ownership – ownership of the parts of the system that you understand and build.
- Be honest. When you think your colleagues are wrong – let them know your opinion.
- Support what you build.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Self-motivated individual who can plan his/her own work when needed.
- Passion for solutions and delivery.
- Great oral and written communication in English.
Professionals should be skilled in:
- Kotlin and/or Java
It is beneficial to also be experienced in:
Why You’ll Love Working Here
What we offer you:
- Developing software as services for insurTech domain in a leading company.
- Challenging and fun work at a product company with a complex and socially important product.
- With us, you get the opportunity to work agile in complex projects that provide good conditions for both your and our development. We organize “Innovation Days” and “Open Space” where you get the opportunity to work with your own creative development projects.
- Development opportunities internally: with us, you get the chance to develop, grow and take responsibility early. Also competence development through Lumera Academy.
- Well-being employees in focus: feel free to ask us about our benefits package!
- Helpful colleagues who always stand up for each other.
- Be part of a company that is now gearing up and investing internationally.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.