Lumera is looking for experienced software developers to help us build our new Kubernetes-based system management application and be a part of building our new team at the Scandinavian Software Park in Hanoi, Vietnam. Are you down with Kotlin, Kubernetes and such? Are you looking for complex problem-solving and team collaboration? Join us!
Lumera is a software company that develops a business system for the Life and Pensions industry. We’re the market leader in the Nordics and we’re expanding into Europe. Our team of 250 in Sweden and Norway is growing as we add more talented, engaged, and exceptional people. We are all waiting for you!
More information: https://www.lumera.com/
What will you do?
You will be a part of our new team in Hanoi, working closely with the team in Stockholm (tech lead and product owner). Together you will continue building our internal tool for efficiently setting up new test environments for our core product. The tool was developed to support a technical paradigm shift at Lumera and is highly sought after as it is still in beta version. Our vision is to create a cutting-edge system management platform that enables everyone to use cloud native technologies, without the need for a technical background. That currently includes everyone at Lumera, but the future may include our customers as well.
- Building and maintaining our system management application
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using development best practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Self-motivated individual who can plan his own work when needed
- Strong understanding of the agile development cycle and programming techniques and tools
Professionals should be skilled in:
It is beneficial to also be experienced in:
- Computer networks
- Public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
What do we offer you?
- Developing software as services for insurTech domain in a leading company.
- Challenging and fun work at a product company with a complex and socially important product.
- With us, you get the opportunity to work agile in complex projects that provide good conditions for both your and our development. We organize “Innovation Days” and “Open Space” where you get the opportunity to work with your own creative development projects.
- Development opportunities internally: with us, you get the chance to develop, grow and take responsibility early. Also competence development through Lumera Academy.
- Well-being employees in focus: feel free to ask us about our benefits package!
- Helpful colleagues who always stand up for each other.
- Be part of a company that is now gearing up and investing internationally.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.