What will you do?
Within “Product Platform” we have very varied tasks. Our work includes focusing on building platforms that will be used to operate the business systems of the future. The work includes large and small – everything from software releases and changes in the building blocks to monitoring solutions and new development of tools adapted to Lumera’s needs.
- Cloud Migration:
- Be a team member as part of the organisational approach to the migration of on-premises infrastructure to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC):
- Be aware of the architecture and implementation of infrastructure as code (IaC) to ultimately automate the provisioning and configuration of cloud resources.
- Utilize tools like Terraform or Ansible to streamline deployments.
- Containerization and Orchestration:
- Containerize applications using Docker and orchestrate them for scalable and portable deployments.
- Analyse containerized workloads for cloud environments working towards optimisation.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment in the Cloud:
- Work with CI/CD pipelines tailored for cloud-based development and deployment.
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins & GIT as part of the CI/CD process.
- Security in the Cloud:
- Be aware of cloud security measures in compliance with industry standards.
- Collaborate with the security team to address and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand their cloud requirements.
- Conduct training sessions to upskill team members on cloud technologies.
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning:
- Awareness & exposure to monitoring solutions for cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and work on optimizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving and English communication skills.
- Ideally, have proven experience as a DevOps Engineer with a focus on cloud technologies.
- Understanding of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Proficiency in scripting and automation (e.g., Python, Bash).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Good/Strong knowledge of IaC tools (Terraform or Ansible).
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools.
Why you’ll love working here
What we offer you:
- Developing software as services for Insuretech domain in a leading company.
- Challenging and fun work at a product company with a complex and socially important product.
- With us, you get the opportunity to work agile in complex projects that provide good conditions for both your and our development. We organize “Innovation Days” and “Open Spaces” where you get the opportunity to work with your own creative development projects.
- Development opportunities internally: with us, you get the chance to develop, grow and take responsibility early. Also competence development through Lumera Academy.
- Well-being employees in focus: feel free to ask us about our benefits package!
- Helpful colleagues who always stand up for each other.
- Be part of a company that is now gearing up and investing internationally.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth.
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.