Scandinavian Software Park gathers software engineers at some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world. The Park is founded by Swedish Monterro, a leading growth investor in B2B software.
We are looking for talented and passionately committed agile developers for Trapets – A European expert company providing cutting-edge services and systems for securities trading, anti-money laundering surveillance and compliance – tơ work in our beautiful office in HANOI, VIETNAM. With Trapets, it is important to have a team spirit where we share knowledge, support each other and are driven by development both on the personal level and within the team / company.
Trapets is expanding strongly both nationally and globally and in the role you are given the opportunity to contribute to the company’s continued development. Trapets is characterized by commitment, creativity and team spirit where you will be an important piece of the puzzle in the development of our products and its profile.
More information: https://www.trapets.com/
Do you want to contribute with us to the benefit of society and work to combat financial crime?
As a Front-end .Net/Web Developer, you will:
We offer an exciting developer role where you have great opportunities to influence your own work, role and future. At Trapets, we work agile and you will be part of one of our development teams and work in close collaboration with our business experts.
We offer you to be part of an exciting development journey with complex products that span several platforms / technologies and from advanced Web solutions to Backend services.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At a minimum, you should have a bachelor’s degree in Software Development or equivalent.
- Have solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Have at least two (02) years’ experiences and a deep passion for technology and programming, in this case Frontend and then in the Microsoft stack.
- We also believe that you:
- Is experienced in .Net and C#.
- Keep track of MVC, SQL.
- Have experience with Angular and or React.
- Have excellent and analytical problem-solving skills.
- A prestigious and communicative person who likes teams but at the same time is independent and energetic.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be:
- Stepping on developing software as services for Regulatory Finance business in a leading company.
- Working agile and being part of one of our development teams across countries and also working in close collaboration with our business experts.
- Long-term developing your career path on the edge of Microsoft as well as modern UI technologies.
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation.
What will you get:
- To work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.