Bliksund is looking for software developers to join our new team at Scandinavian Software Park in Hanoi, Vietnam. Together, we will develop and improve solutions that help the emergency and rescue services in their most important work, to save lives.
Bliksund is a leading provider of software solutions to the global emergency and rescue market. The company is a unique combination of solid developers and professionals from the emergency and health services. For more than a decade, the company has enabled digital transformation of the emergency and health services.
More information: https://bliksund.no/
What will you do?
Initially, work will be done with Bliksund GRID, which is our cloud-based software solution for emergency and health workers that provides a comprehensive overview of resources, equipment and processes. It may later be relevant to work on other solutions that Bliksund develops.
- Operation, maintenance and further development of the GRID solution
- Become a member of a Scrum Team and collaborate to achieve great results
- Communicate directly with project manager, designer and other developers about tasks and progress
Your Skills and Experience:
- Good experience with PHP and Laravel
- Experience with React and Typescript
- Experience with Scrum and DevOps
- Some experience with Git
- Fluent in English both written and oral
In this role, you will have to build and develop high-quality solutions, and work with tight deadlines and priorities. The working environment is good and we focus on professional development. As a growing company, all employees must contribute where needed – so flexibility will be valued. At the same time, this provides an opportunity for a varied work situation.
Will be advanced if you are skilled in:
- Higher education in IT / programming
- Some years of work experience
- A good eye for design
- Knowledge of C# and Blazor
Why You’ll Love Working Here
You will be:
- An exciting position in a growing international company
- Opportunity to work closely with the emergency and rescue services
- To be part of the future development of the emergency and rescue service
- Living on our Scandinavian culture and office while working in Agile environment that has strong team spirit, openness, unceasing creativity and innovation
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period
- Annual review and 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare and & accident insurance
- Wellness package supports employees stay healthy and wealthy
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic
- Modern working environment